Ten things about me:
1. I’m a professional photographer and couldn’t really imagine doing anything else, however prior to this career I had aspirations of going into the FBI.
2. Survived a battery plant explosion unscathed
3. Accidentally broke into show business by playing an enemy soldier in a blockbuster movie.
4. Prefer apple juice over beer any day of the week.
5. Loathe selfie sticks.
6. Received the honor of Photographer of the Year for two consecutive years within my national newspaper group.
7. Still prefer listening to records over digital music.
8. Have learned that running isn’t just good for being chased and have completed 2 marathons to date.
9. Received the superlative as ‘Most Shy’ in High School, but am anything but that.
10. Live in Boston with my awesome supportive wife, my two-year-old son and my dog Buddy
Clients: MIT Tech Review, Brown Alumni Magazine, Harvard University, Providence College, Babson College, Boston University, Tufts University, Northeastern Law Magazine, BJ's Wholesale Club, Kellogg's, Target, Raytheon, Aramark, ESPN Rise, AARP, The Telegraph Google, Sappi Fine Paper Co., The Writer, Government Tech. Magazine.
Boston, MA. Phone: 508.292.2772
Awards and Exhibition:
2018 Juried show participant in the exhibition titled: Mnemonic in Los Angeles, CA.
2019 Winner of the American Photography 35 photo contest
2019 Exhibition in The Fence 8th Edition National Photo Show